KeefSweetaholics

Keith Harkin fans can say what they want here, as long as we all respect each other and Keith!

Sample band press kits
Quantcast

Damo look alike(s)

ohheyy_monet
    Tibia Citizen
    Tibia Citizen

Damo look alike(s)

Post by ohheyy_monet on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:17 am

So, my friend Chris told me the other day that some random girl friend requested him on Facebook because he looks like Damian. I find this funny because Damian reminds me of Chris a lot, and not just the fact that they look really similar. The way Damian performs even reminds me of my friend Chris. I'm glad someone else has noticed the similarity!

I had told Chris about the striking resemblance before and he found the whole thing amusing. I mentioned this over in the Randomness thread on the KFF and Stacey said she wanted a picture for comparison. I decided to put one over here so he doesn't get a whole bunch of strangers finding him on facebook for it. lol. You guys are cool, so I don't mind sharing a picture with you! So, for your viewing entertainment:

This is him getting ready for some show or another. I dunno what. I'll let you guys judge and see if they look alike.
    KellEy
    Tibia Citizen
    Tibia Citizen

Re: Damo look alike(s)

Post by KellEy on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 pm

ohheyy_monet wrote:So, my friend Chris told me the other day that some random girl friend requested him on Facebook because he looks like Damian. I find this funny because Damian reminds me of Chris a lot, and not just the fact that they look really similar. The way Damian performs even reminds me of my friend Chris. I'm glad someone else has noticed the similarity!

I had told Chris about the striking resemblance before and he found the whole thing amusing. I mentioned this over in the Randomness thread on the KFF and Stacey said she wanted a picture for comparison. I decided to put one over here so he doesn't get a whole bunch of strangers finding him on facebook for it. lol. You guys are cool, so I don't mind sharing a picture with you! So, for your viewing entertainment:

This is him getting ready for some show or another. I dunno what. I'll let you guys judge and see if they look alike.

WOW!!! He DOES look like Damo!!! Tooo funny!
    Stacey
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Stacey on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks Danielle! Boy, you weren't kidding! (and smart thinking putting it over here. lol)

Keith's Fan's Surf Shack
    ohheyy_monet
    Tibia Citizen
    Tibia Citizen

Post by ohheyy_monet on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm

He's not got another Damian fan who has friend requested him. He is totally loving this! Hahaha. He wrote on both of their walls and now he wants to make a fan page of himself. Hahahaha.
    Crys
    Banshee
    Banshee

Post by Crys on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm

ohheyy_monet wrote:He's not got another Damian fan who has friend requested him. He is totally loving this! Hahaha. He wrote on both of their walls and now he wants to make a fan page of himself. Hahahaha.

Wow Chris does look like Damo!!!!!!!!! Tell him to go for it Dani, its too funny!
    Ryanne
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ryanne on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:34 am

We were sitting at a stop light and there was a car full of teens next to us and in the back seat was this boy, and he looked JUST LIKE DAMO! His hair was dark and kind curly, even looked gelled like Damo's sometimes does, BUT this boy was smoking a cig.
    Erin_eeyorefan
    Chatterbox
    Chatterbox

Post by Erin_eeyorefan on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:52 pm

he does look like damian!!! and i'd totaly join his fan page on FB!!!
    ohheyy_monet
    Tibia Citizen
    Tibia Citizen

Post by ohheyy_monet on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Erin_eeyorefan wrote:he does look like damian!!! and i'd totaly join his fan page on FB!!!

Hahahahaha! He hasn't made one yet, but I wouldn't rule it out quite yet.
    Erin_eeyorefan
    Chatterbox
    Chatterbox

Post by Erin_eeyorefan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:10 pm

ohheyy_monet wrote:
    Erin_eeyorefan wrote:he does look like damian!!! and i'd totaly join his fan page on FB!!!

he totaly should!!! i'd love to see how many people join!!!!! he really does look like damian. you should send damian a picture of him!!! hahaha
    ohheyy_monet
    Tibia Citizen
    Tibia Citizen

Post by ohheyy_monet on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Erin_eeyorefan wrote:
    ohheyy_monet wrote:

he totaly should!!! i'd love to see how many people join!!!!! he really does look like damian. you should send damian a picture of him!!! hahaha

I think he already messaged Damian about their look-alikedness
    KellEy
    Tibia Citizen
    Tibia Citizen

Post by KellEy on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Danielle...I gave you a Harkin Hug just cause you used the word look-alikedness!!! Yay Jumpin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 pm